Instructions for Accessing Blackboard
- Click on “Citrix” at the top of the mynorthern.ca
- Enter your User name and Password (on your Confirmation of Registration: Computer ID & Password)
- Download Citrix. Once you’ve done this once, you can click on “Log on” in this box and it will log you in.
- Click on the “Blackboard” icon. These are the icons available. Some are hidden under the “+” sign on the right hand side.
- To access a Blackboard Orientation, please click on “Preview as Guest” instead of signing in.
- Under “My Courses”, click on “Student Bb Orientation”. Once you have entered this area please use the menu on the left-hand side of the page to explore each are to get familiar with how Blackboard is laid out and used. Read all the comments and open all the links.
- The “Course Content” area contains lots of information on various online tools and systems the College uses.