- This event has passed.
DAY 10 – Withdrawals, Transfers, Additions and Prior Learning
September 18 – Final Date to Apply For
- Advanced Standing: Transfer Credit, Prior Learning Assessment & Recognition (PLAR), Challenge Exam
- Program Admission/Transfer ‐ College or Campus
- Add Courses
- Transfer from Course Audit to Course Credit Standing or from Course Credit to Audit
Final Date to apply for:
- Program Withdrawal (refund of tuition fees)
- Course Withdrawal (no record on transcript)
All clinical requirements for placements due for Paramedic (2 year) and Paramedic Bridging.
Failure to submit by this date may result in program failure.
OntarioLearn courses may have different withdrawal deadlines. Please contact your OntarioLearn Coordinator.