Details for September 2018 orientation will be available at a later date.
Online Technology Orientation Session (pre-recorded)
Technology Orientation (MP4)
Topics include: connecting to the network, using Blackboard, accessing email and using the student portal.
Select your campus location for details:
Mandatory orientation for international students will take place on Thursday, August 30th starting at 8:30 am at the Timmins Campus.
Payment and Registration Forms
- Registration and fee payments can be completed by visiting Student Services.
- Lockers can be purchased at a cost of $21.00.
- The bookstore will be open for service from 9am to 4pm.
- Pictures for the student Photo ID cards will be taken. Please present your Confirmation of Registration. Distance Students must complete the student card form and submit their own photo.
- In order to access OSAP information you must produce your Social Insurance Number and photo identification.
- The Accessibility Services office will be open for appointments.
- Visit First Year Experience for student success workshops, peer mentor program and more.
- Drop in to the Indigenous Services office for information on activities as well as support and services available.
- Frosh Kits will be available from the Northern College Student Association (NCSA).
Bring Your Own Device
Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) is about flexible learning in the classroom that provides access to the tools and resources previously unavailable to all students. BYOD is mandatory for all first year and second year students.
Request for Student Photo ID – Distance Students
Approval of Invigilation Form
Field School Supplies
Request to Write/Submit a Test, Exam or Assignment on a Different Date
Publicity and Promotion Consent Form